I stamped this one while at Libby's (I don't own that stamp, but now I kinda want it), but I made it into a card the other day. I wanted the swirls to be the star(s) of the card, so I put it onto a solid card base with no additional embellishments. I did add a white layer, of all things, to separate the blues in the swirly piece from the blue-green of the card base.
Here's another one:
I added a bunny and put him on a strip of crooked washi tape. The crooked wasn't on purpose, and I just now noticed it. Sigh. I stamped the sentiment and put it on a pool card base.
And my last card for today:
That's three more cards from UFOs I brought home with me. This means they didn't land in my growing UFO pile at home, and I'm quite pleased about that. :)
In other news, I just contracted to have some built-in base cabinets installed and some ELFA shelves hung in my craft room. The shelves will go in next week, and I'm excited to get to hunt for pretty boxes to start the massive re-organization process. The built-in base will be mostly drawers to hold my stamps and dies (I've outgrown my current storage system), and since I'm getting rid of all my existing cabinets, the open shelves will house the remaining non-stamp and non-die contents. I'll be busy for a while. I'll be sure to take Before and After photos for you. :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Stuff I used: Foam shaving cream, and the following: