Sunday, January 31, 2010

Dipping Into The Heap

Back in November or December, I'd planned to have a Stamp Camp card with a Sahara Sand base and Taken With Teal layer, then I changed my mind, undoubtedly because I did not have enough of the DSP to go around. But me being me, I'd already cut the card stock, so I've been looking at it for a while now. Yesterday I actually USED some of it. Crazy, I KNOW!

First up we have one of my new irreverent sentiments, and I chose some of the swirlier Sweet Pea papers to go with it:

[heh heh] I'm not sure when you'd actually send this card to someone, but I think it's pretty funny. So I made two of these, then I pulled out another piece of the Sweet Pea papers and made this one:

The green DSP is the opposite side of the top pattern. I just sliced off about 1 1/2 inches and flipped it over. I was going to use one of the little houses from the new SAB set, but instead I spied this dog set just sitting out on the floor (no more room on the table), waiting for me to get a clue. Dogs take walks, and dogs like trees (especially boy dogs), so this worked out well, I thought.

I stamped the dog in Choc Chip craft ink, embossed him with clear EP, then cut him out. He's popped up on Dimensionals. That Olive ribbon is some of the yummy stuff that we no longer carry, and I did not hoard in nearly large enough quantities.

That's all I have for now. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cards - that sweet pea circle paper is the best evah. Love the sentiment too! sounds like where i work, heh...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)