Wednesday, January 13, 2010

For a Baby Girl

Someone asked me if I could make a card like this only for a girl turning 1. Well, as long as I could find a '1', sure! So last night I found the chipboard '1' and I made this:


It's my first pass for her approval, but I think it came out pretty nifty! After all, at the age of 1, this is mostly for the Mom, right? :-) Please notice that (1) I figured out the new SU border punch and aligned it properly this time, and (2) the bling in the stars are stars. Yes, they are!

This is all SU except for the sentiment and bling (A Muse), and lace backgrounder (CHF).

I hope to get back to some of my digital images tonight. I have one or two new ones I need to play with (with which I need to play).

Thanks for stopping by!

PS: I don't know about you, but I get a cheap thrill when I hit Check Spelling and it tells me "no misspellings found". :-) I get a minor cheap thrill when the only words highlighted are "SU", "etsy", and "bling". :):)

3 comments:

  1. this is cute and pink, right up my alley...i think you might be a pink girl after, leslie hanna

    and your ps is my ps without the SU

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwww, so sweet! Yep, it's all about the mom at age 1. The papers you chose are delicate and feminine...a GREAT choice esecially with the border punch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooh i likeeeeee the bling stars...for SURE... (well, yeah cause i'm *ME*!!!) ...but on balance i think the adorable fox makes it EVEN BETTER! ('course at the market, where ppl will not know they're gettin' the foxless option, this will be SNAPPED UP asap!)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)