Saturday, January 16, 2010

Have You Registered Yet?

Last month I posted about a friend's husband who is in need of a bone marrow transplant. He is still waiting to find a match, and while he waits he is going through yet another round of Chemo to try and get his cancer into submission.

For those of you local to me, or close enough to make the drive, there is a bone marrow drive for George at the St. George's Greek Orthodox Church on Bradley Blvd in Bethesda on Sunday, January 24, from 11:30 - 2:00.

I promised I would do what I can to spread the word around in case anyone would like to become a bone marrow donor. Doing the kit at the drive is much easier and quicker than going on-line.

So if you can make it, please do. If you cannot, please go to the Web site listed in this post and register. It just might be a life-saver.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)