Friday, January 8, 2010

I've Been Stalked!

You may notice I have a new badge in my right side-bar. I've been STALKED! Every Friday EtsyStalker features a few etsy shops that catch her eye (their eyes) and they included ME ME ME this week!

Check it out here. EEEEEEK! They also featured my bloggy and Twitter pal UnderstandBlue.

I am sooooo excited! (Can you tell?) Personally, I suspect it's because she tweeted that she is in Phoenix and was looking for restaurant recommendations, and Blue happens to be in Phoenix for Leadership 2010, so I hooked them up. Twitter rocks!

I'll be back tonight with a plumbing extravaganza that you won't want to miss. Seriously.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Wahoo! It's da big time, for you, Miz L :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How totally awesome!! And you TOTALLY deserve it. You and your cards, well, TOTALLY rock. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAHEY to you, oh stalk-tastic one! (bet it was p'rolly the plumbing adventure which clinched the deal!!!) :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)