Saturday, August 27, 2011

Craft Your Passion #72 - Snark

I tend to create work for myself, and I'm very good at it. Case in point: I keep adding challenge blogs to my Google Reader, and I have more challenges I WANT to do than I'll ever have time to actually do. I need to pick & choose, and this one was a no-brainer. Why? Because Craft Your Passion is sponsored this week by Bugaboo Stamps which I love! So I made this:

HA! I love her! I bought this set a bazillion years ago and remembered "finding" it when I was rearranging stacks of stuff in the Captain's Quarters. I also have a bunch of their digital images, but I needed to ink up one of those stamp sets, so I did!

I also entered this in the VSN twine challenge. I love a two-fer!

Okay, I have more VSNing to do. Catch you later!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha I love it!
    I think you should put the sentiment on a pair of boxers!(or briefs) just sayin.......

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)