Tuesday, August 23, 2011

SOS Challenge #14 - Red, Roses & Ribbon

This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is to use Red, Roses and/or Ribbon. You can use one, two, or all three on your project.

I used this (now old) MFT sketch:
to make this card:

That's more of my retired Sweet & Sour DSP, for which one of the coordinating colors is Rose Red. The seam binding (ribbon) is Rose Red, too. I cut the orange roses with my MFT dies and rolled them up. I still need a lot of practice with those. The images are all from my SU Best of Everything stamp set.

Now go forth and create something with red, or roses, or rose red, or ribbon, or ... you get the idea. Then come on over and post it at Shopping Our Stash so we can see what you made!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. You rocked the challenge and the sketch - way to go! Love those roses - will have to check into the die! (You enabler you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rose red colored paper and the touch of orange! And of course that ribbon is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty. Love these colours
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)