Tuesday, August 9, 2011

SOS Challenge #12 - Dogs, Digi Stamps & Denim

This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is: Dogs, Digi Stamps and Denim. We ask you to celebrate the dog days of summer by using your canine-themed images, sentiments, and/or paper, OR use a digi stamp you haven't used in a dog's age, OR use denim: color, images wearing denim, denim fabric. There's lots from which to choose!

When I saw the challenge, I knew immediately what I'd use - my Hambo "Drooly" digital image. Here is my card:

The digital dog image met TWO of the challenge elements. YAY! The papers are all from my DCWV 12x12 Pets Stack that I will never, ever, ever use up. Ever. I colored Drooly with Copics, and used a silver glitter pen for his tag and a clear glitter pen for his drool - the better to stick to you. :) The sentiment is from A Muse.

Now won't you join us? Go find some dog stamps, or dog-themed papers, or dog stickers, or make a punch-art dog, or use a digital image (any digi - doesn't have to be a dog), or a dog digi, or denim paper, or denim fabric, or denim ribbon, or a denim dog! Notice the OR word there? You don't need to include ALL of the elements; they are just there for options. Options are good.

Don't forget to link up your creation over at Shopping Our Stash so we can see what you've made!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. did someone say dog? I just might have to make something for this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. Hambo makes the best digis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun image! Love the dog drool and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)