Sunday, July 11, 2010

A New Look!

Did you notice anything different? Huh? Well, did you?! Check out my new blog header! It even has my kitty in it!!

I won a contest on Tera's blog: Olive Hue Designs, and my prize was a custom image to use on business cards AND I can use it for my blog header, too. SWEET!

I fell in love with Tera's art a while ago, and I love seeing her new creations. I especially like her Alice In Wonderland series. She also makes jewelry and sells both on Etsy.

If you are interested in a custom blog or Etsy banner design, please let her know. She was GREAT to work with!

Okay, in other news, I had two sessions of Stamp Camps today, so I have nothing new of my own creation to share with you. But I have tomorrow off, so after a few errands, I plan to get real stampy, and hopefully have something to show you tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Love that the tree has Kitty in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet new look. but your blog is a joy anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! How cute! Can't wait to check out her other stuff! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new header! She is a wonderful artist, I hopped over and checked out her blog. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happiness is a New Blog Header !
    Total Euphoria is a New Blog Header with Kitty.
    Looks Great !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that's what I call cool. Having Kitty on your header.
    That's a great new look and off to see what else this talented lady does.
    Can't wait to hear how your camps went. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)