Meh. Yeah, that's a good word for today. I stayed home sick, and I'm not feeling a whole lot better.
But I did sit on the couch all day and catch up with my backlog of Google Reader posts, and along the way I saw this week's Clean and Simple Sketch 103:
Does this not SCREAM "me"? It has rrrrrrrrrrrrribbon!
Here is my attempt:
From this photo you can tell the following:
1. The photo is crooked, but the card is basically straight. (Please tilt your head. Thanks.)
2. It's blah.
3. I should have used real ribbon instead of that elastic-y silver-y stuff, but I couldn't find it.
4. I am out of Bar/Bat Mitzvah cards, so it seemed like a good idea at the time.
5. I could have done a better job lining up the parts of that sentiment.
6. Perhaps a different image and sentiment would have been a better choice.
7. I should not craft when I am feeling Meh.
Meh. Meh meh meh. I think I need a nap.
I hope to be in a better mood tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by.