Well, it turns out the other cards I had started didn't have room for the new irreverence, so I went with some old stamps, and they worked out just fine! :) Sometimes, when you stamp without a net like I do, you need to use what fits.
All these cards are the same except for the sentiments. Here we go!
And because I'm so nice, I won't bore you with more copies of the same card; I'll just show you the sentiments. Here they are:
The ingredients for these cards are the same as the last batch, but I've added some SU ribbon and brads, and some washi tape. I also think these are dangerously close to more-is-more cards.
For my next trick, I'm going to have to build the cards around the sentiments, I can see that now. Maybe not tonight, but soon, as I need to put them away. :)
Thanks for stopping by!
PS: I'm also entering these in the Play Date Cafe challenge.