Wednesday, December 3, 2014

ABNH: Favorite of 2014

Hi there! I'm over at A Blog Named Hero today, sharing my favorite 2014 post from a fellow DT member.

You may not know this about me, but when I grow up, I'd like to possess just a fraction of the talent that some of these ladies have in their little fingers. Seriously.

I chose this post by Christine Drogt as my favorite, mostly because it totally rocks, but also because I can't use this stamp to make anything that ends up blog-worthy. Self-challenges are good, right?

Here's my card:


and some of the shiny:


Why not pop over to A Blog Named Hero and check it out? :) My fellow DT gals will be sharing their favorites all month long!

Thanks for stopping by!

Stuff I used: DMC silver thread, washi tapes, and the following:




3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, love the serene colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the most interestingest stamp! It is one of those what does anyone do with that stamps that now I've seen in action is one I wonder how I lived without it?! You rocked your copy. I just love that look of random coiled twine under the greeting or image. I might have to try that myself some day. And personally, I don't think I'll get more talent when I grow up mostly cuz I don't think I'll grow up. I think it is kind of too late now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking about going home and trying something similar with Penny Black stamp I have... but then I got to thinking, who am I kidding? I'm gonna go home and sit on my ass.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)