Tuesday, December 4, 2012

CAS(E) This Sketch #7 - Hi

Since I'm in the mood :) I decided to play the current now-expired CAS(E) This Sketch:

and I made this:

I broke open my new-to-me pack of Simple Stories Color Vibe 6x6 papers and selected a few of the chevron papers. The "hi!" is made from some trimmed-down fabric Thickers that I also had to open to use. I decided I didn't want any more color on the card, so I made the scallop thing the same as the card base (Bazzill Avalanche). I'm kinda liking this CAS rut I'm in lately. Remind me to snap out of it and get back to my usual irreverence. :)

Thanks for stopping by!





4 comments:

  1. But CAS projects have such nice short supply lists...

    Hmm. That also means they use up less stuff. By all means return to using more stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your CAS rut, but please do snap out of it - I like your irreverence, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥LOVE♥ it!!!!! and whereas you say "CAS rut" i say impressively consistent ability to ROCK CAS-- even on a stark white background!!!-- and come up with utterly amazing cards every time! not that i'm jealous or anything, lol!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)