Friday, December 28, 2012

Happy Birthday, Linda!

Today's post is for a very special lady: Linda, of Linda Trace Designs and A Blog Name Hero fame. Anyone who has a birthday in December, and after Christmas, certainly deserves a special shout-out, don't you agree? So welcome to our little blog hop for Linda!

Hopefully you've arrived here from Kelly Marie's blog. If not, please either start with Mary Dawn, or heck, just hop around! We're trying to work around the time differences, so if we're not all live yet, the participant list is below.

Here's my card:


For those of you who've been following my 6x6 pad disappearing act: yes, more paper from my Basic Grey Urban Prairie effort. These are my three favorite papers from the bunch, and I love them against that black background!

The sentiment is from Hero Arts Many Birthday Messages, and I chose the "dazzling" one because Linda's Twitter avatar always has her dazzling smile. :D I even added some bling to drive that point home.

Up next in our little adventure: Stephanie B! So hop on over and see what she's made!

Again, in case any links along the way aren't working (it happens), here's the list:

mary dawn quirindongo

jennifer mcguire

danielle walls

cheiron brandon

kelly marie alvarez

leslie hanna (***you are here**)

stephanie britt

cristina martinez

melissa shea

chari moss

tina basa

stephanie klauck

lucy newton

kelly latevola

Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love that sentiment & the bling or extra emphasis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is SO lovely!! I really adore it (and ...ahem, its VERY STRAIGHT!!!) thank you so much for joining in the blog hop for my birthdya, I'm feeling so very blessed to have you as my friend xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful and classy card. Totally love the banners and gems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the clean look of this card! Those fun colored banners just jump off that dark background, love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those colors too. Stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice of you. She must thrilled. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this layout! The background is perfect for showcasing that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the little flaggy things. Very simple and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice card Linda! I loved the ways to use up scraps that you showed us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I LOVE this color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea for using up scraps!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)