Saturday, December 1, 2012

Smooches for OWH

I am not dead, though I did drop off the face of the Interwebz for a few days. And Wednesday morning I kinda wanted to die. But I'm on the mend now, and I'm back in the craft room and getting crafty! 

I'm still in Valentine's Day mode for OWH, and this time I actually went with red and hearts. This is what just happened:

I used three red washi tapes and used up some more of the hearts I punched earlier in the week. Some red & white twine (Divine Twine from Whisper Graphics) and a sentiment ... done. I made six of these just now.

I think I'll try them in other color combinations. Hmmm ...

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning! It is CAS perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a brilliant design. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are feeling better. Neat card !! Have a good day. Hugs n' Stuff, Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, icky. My youngest woke up with a cold today & once again we'll be calling him Typhoid Riley. Blech. Glad you feel better (and hey, you have a cat to snuggle on you while you're resting...that always makes it better!)
    Love this adorable card - the washi & twine? Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)