Sunday, December 16, 2012

Let's Chat

For my next trick with my Basic Grey Lemonade papers, I played this week's Paper Smooches SPARKS Designer Draft Challenge:


and I made this:


First I cut up some strips of BG Lemonade papers into triangles and put them onto a scrap of white. I stamped the telephone and sentiment from the Paper Smooches Perpetual Bliss set and colored the phone with my R85 Copic marker. I added some twine and a layer of solid paper from the Lemonade pack - done!

Oooh, hahahaha! I just checked, and the sketch hasn't expired yet, but it will in a few hours! Phew!

Thanks for stopping by!

Products used but not linked below: Basic Grey Lemonade 6x6 paper pack, twine from Wishy Washy Tape.




3 comments:

  1. Love this one. That little telephone is adorable. Congrats on making it in time before the challenge expires.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOT! on your shout-out :) I love that awesome phone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL patterned papers! And I LOVE the pink phone! FUN! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!! Hope you will join in the fun this week:)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)