Sunday, March 1, 2015

CSSC #2

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, again, to all who played my first challenge! I'm still pinching myself. :)

In case you missed it, the winners for my first challenge were announced yesterday. 

It's the first of the month, so here's March's sketch:


It's based on this card I made not too long ago:


Feel free to turn the sketch, add something, or change the shapes of the elements. It's all good as long as I can see the sketch in your entry.

Be sure to check out the rules, and if you have any questions, feel free to email me. The link-up will be open through the 21st.  The winner will get to choose two of my duplicate Simon Says Stamp ink pads, still in the shrink wrap! :)

Have fun!!!








8 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this sketch too! I'll be back to play along for sure! Your card is adorable! I like the fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great sketch - AND a cute, cute card! Can't wait to play along again!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sketch, but then I LOVED that bear card too. Count me in to play this month too Leslie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chomping at the bit so I just linked up my card! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. new CSSC sketch, wahey! i'm already thinkin' up ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was such a great bear card--perfect inspiration for this challenge. If I start now....

    ...my boss will fire me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the fun sketch! I do like that bear card. A lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. woohoo! i'm playin'!!! (& yeah, i rotated the sketch & added stuff &... made it all very laureny, lol!) :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)