Friday, March 27, 2015

Three Amigos

Wow, I managed to make another card here at my crafty weekend. It's someone's birthday today, so I thought I'd make her a card while she was out at breakfast. I plan ahead like that.

Here's my card, then I'll explain:



I got this very cute stamp set online one day when I was checking my wish list and it was suddenly in stock, or something. Anyway, it ended up in my cart, and I've finally opened it up and used it.

I colored the signs first, then decided the critters needed to be a cool grey. Then I found a fun paper pack on someone's table and I cut it up for the simple background. Backing into cards - it's what I do.

Hmmm, it's about noon, so let's see if I can make another card before the end of the day. Could happen. :)

Thanks for stopping by!




5 comments:

  1. That's adorable! I know where you are and I bet you are having a wonderful time! Wish I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card! And you made it so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card! And you made it so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun Leslie, great card. Love the papers and the sentiment arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course, Mama Elephant. I'm on a stamp purchasing diet dontcha know? Don't be tempting me with cute stuff like this. Love the card and the sentiments are perfect. You can have a lot of fun with this set. You'd better have a lot of fun with this set. I'm counting on you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)