Friday, March 27, 2015

Hippo Birdie To You

I actually made another card! Whoot!

I broke out my Lawn Fawn Year Four set with the adorable Hippo and made this:


It only took me two hours, too.  And 30 minutes of that was placing the clouds. Seriously.

The reason there are two balloons is because while placing the red balloon, I managed to scratch the white card base and it was ugly. Needed to be covered up. Enter: balloon #2. Problem solved. I totally meant to do that.

Hmmm ... 10 pm. I wonder if I have another card in me. We'll see!

Thanks for stopping by!

Stuff I used: random washi tape out on my work table, and the following:



5 comments:

  1. This is a great card! love the white clouds on the white card base. The bird on the hippo is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! The little bird on the hippo is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is completely cute! Is that washi tape anchoring the images? And thank you for letting me know that I'm in good company when it takes HOURS to do a simple card (not including cat hairball clean up time).

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)