Sunday, October 11, 2015

CSSC #9 Mid-Challenge Reminder

We're about mid-way through my CSSC #9 sketch challenge, and I thought I'd make another card to hopefully inspire you to play along.

This one has a bit of attitude:

Oh, look, I cut the card base crooked.

heh heh I love her. I can make her say almost anything. This sentiment was lovingly placed at my work station during a crafty retreat several years ago. I guess someone thought it sounded like me. Maybe.

I paper-pieced her dress, because that's what I do with her. I'm too lazy to color her housecoat. I also put Glossy Accents on her glasses; in real life they are like Coke bottles.

This is a really easy sketch, so why not play along? The link-up is on the original post, and you have until 11:55 pm EDT on the 21st to enter.

Thanks for stopping by!

PS: I'm entering this card in the Happy Little Stampers Paper Piecing challenge:



Some of the stuff I used: Lady image from Eat Cake Graphics, Sentiment is from Diamonds Temecula, CA (1997), paper is from Amy Tangerine - Stitched.

8 comments:

  1. Haha, I love her, she looks like trouble! :D A great image for paper piecing and you did a wonderful job.
    Thanks for sharing at Happy Little Stampers, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're quite right, she is certainly perfect for paper piecing! I love her! Thanks for sharing! Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks made for paper-piecing. Not that you did this here, but she'd be perfect in ugly patterned paper, too. :D Thanks for the extra sketch inspiration!
    I have been known to shop and present my husb at checkout for the seniors' discount.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just adore this lady. She has sass and you can really have her say what's on your mind. Too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd definitely give her the discount! :) The paper pieced housecoat is perfect. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, I thought this was me for a minute, Leslie! What fun! Great job of paper piecing and a wonderful CAS design! Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love this one Leslie, her paper pieced dress is the perfect touch. She certainly has attitude, There'd be no messing with her!
    Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers.
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)