Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Do You Like B00bs-a-lot?

Remember that song? Here, let me refresh your memory:



You're welcome for the ear worm.

The current challenge at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers is:


Boobs are a much better challenge than Farts. I have boob-related stamps.

I made two cards, so there will be two posts to keep Inlinkz happy. Here is my first card:


I have a healthy collection of Emerson stamps, and two of them are boob-related. How lucky am I?!?!

I did minimal coloring, mostly because I used dye ink so I couldn't use Copics. I broke out my Prismacolor pencils and colored just a few spots, and the water. I let the busy paper do most of the work.

I hope this passes muster as b00b-related enough.

Thanks for stopping by!

PS: The next post has my second card.

Some of the stuff I used: Emerson image by American Art Stamp, Prismacolor pencils.

8 comments:

  1. She has boobs, therefore it passes. ;) This image really suits your minimalist colouring. Love it! So glad you joined the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!
    (P.S. no idea how I managed to miss that fine song in my life, till now...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Lindsey, how did I miss that gem of a song all my life? I love your boobalicious CAS card! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes and this one passes muster all right. LOL Fun card and very relate-able to many of us older gals. Have a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bahahaha! I figure as long as I keep my droop above my belly button.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sentiment...minimal coloring is perfect for the image, Thanks for showing us your boobs on Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He he he he awesome, spring droop...thanks for coming back to the sisterhood to show us your boobs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That graphic of Edna cracks me up. Fun card. Love that paper.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)