Saturday, October 3, 2015

Two Critter Cards

I'm still coloring images *feels forehead*. Must be all the mojo surrounding me in this room. I'll take it!

This card started out with my friend's cloud stencil and blue glitter embossing paste:


In addition to playing with the blue glitter paste, I opened and used my Hero Arts Playful Animals stamp set, go, me then colored him, fussy-cut him, and stuck him on with foam tape. The sentiment is from the Paper Smooches Comforting Hugs set.

Here's my second critter card:


These two are just too cute! Instead of sponging yet another sky, I used some Lawn Fawn paper. I colored the kitties, and added a few hearts that were languishing on my work area. The grass and side paper strip are from the same Lawn Fawn paper pack.

I'm taking advantage of the mojo leaking out of everyone here, and I'm cranking out cards. I'll post more later.

Thanks for stopping by!

Some of the stuff I used:



5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fabulous place to be on World Card Making Day! Love your coloring, you should keep doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I like the cloud stencil — and the concept of blue glitter embossing paste! Your fox is perfect. And oh how I love those two little kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fox!! Adorbs. Keep up the good work. You're going to break a record for most cards made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are adorable, I love those little kitties. Keep on coloring, you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glitter clouds! I love these cards. Critters make me happy. The huggie kitties are the best.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)