Monday, October 26, 2015

I Made A Wish

Here's another card I made yesterday:


I even flocked their tails:


tee hee Bunny butts.

I used the current Paper Players sketch:



which I rotated:



I turned the sentiment sideways (it would have looked weird otherwise). I have a few extra hearts on mine, partly because I had so many, but mostly because there is a red schmear there that needed to be disguised.

The colors are from the current Crazy For Challenges challenge:


I know it doesn't look like it, but the bottom layer of color is Distress Ink Crushed Olive.

The bunnies and sentiment are from the WPlus9 Wishing You set. I've had these for a while, and just now (finally) used them.

Thanks for stopping by!

Update: This card won a shout-out at The Paper Players:



Some of the stuff I used: Distress ink (Barn Door, Mustard Seed, Crushed Olive), Copics (0, W0, W2, W3), SU 2-way Glue Pen, SU Whisper White flock, and the following:



8 comments:

  1. Very cute...the bunnies are adorable! Love your background too...clever! Thanks for playing with my challenge this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Happy Sigh* Bunny bums! Very nifty!

    I made a wish and the world still exists. So much for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, bunny butts, a mushy sentiment and a beautiful background... what's not to love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with our Paper Players Design Challenge, Leslie! So creatively clever turning it sideways and the way you interpreted the three pieces in a sponge blending technique! Adorable bunnies with even more adorable little tails. Super cute card! Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool take on our sketch challenge this week! Love the idea of flipping the sketch and those sweet little bunny butts are adorable! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the way you interpreted the three strips as layers of colour. Clever idea. The image is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)