Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Milestone Challenge - We Have A Winner!!!

A heartfelt THANK YOU to everyone who played. Who knew I had the power to make people do something? :-)

I loved all the entries, and making a decision on one winner was tough. So tough, in fact, that I picked TWO! Yes, TWO! Why? Beacuse I had to think too much at the Day Job, and my brain is just tired. THAT's why!

And the winners are:

Jennifer Love with her Just Because entry ... AND ...

Mary Dawn with her Party Time entry (the fourth card posted here).

Congratulations, ladies! Please email me your snail mail address at LQHanna@gmail.com and I'll get your goody packs right out to you. I am going through my stash, and so far I have a stack of embellishments all picked out. Next I'll add some paper and maybe some other goodies. Thanks for helping me clear out in there! No, seriously, I am sure you will actually USE the stuff, not hoard it for some other time ...

Thanks for playing, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. that was my favorite of the bunch too, leslie hanna! i like sayin' that name, if i have another baby (god for bid) i'm so namin' her leslie hanna so i can say it over and over and over...anways, thank you thiiiiiiiiiis much, i'll email you straight away

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...Mary Dawn's comment made me giggle. Thanks muchly for the nod! :D You may get a little somethin' somethin' back ya' know. hee!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)