Monday, July 28, 2008

Some Things To Think About

You know how I whine a lot? (Did I tell you I also sold my last two Whine Journals this weekend?) Well, to bring me right back down to planet Earth, I just found this through some blog-surfing, and it made me stop and think and to reassess my lot in life. So much so, that I needed to share.



The speaker died this past Friday, and that makes this all so much more poignant. I understand he also has a book with the same title.

Excuse me while I go cyber-hug my kids.

2 comments:

  1. I am soooooooo very sad about his passing :(
    I have heard his speeches before and every time I watched him I thought that it would be wonderful if I could have the same perspective. I soooo wanted a miracle for him and his family... :(

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)