Saturday, March 15, 2014

Aerobix

Every once in a while I re-discover a stamp in my irreverence collection, stamp it, put it out on my desk, and stare at it. Then, when the mood strikes me, I make it into a card.

The fun thing about some of these stamps is you don't really need to do much, as the stamped image takes center stage. Like this one:


Seriously, all I did was choose some pretty papers, die-cut the ovals, add a little color, and DONE! When I say "color", I mean color, like a 5 year-old, only I mostly stay inside the lines. I rarely bother shading my images when I use my Copics. I like to think of them as very expensive crayons.

I'm off to stamp some more. Thanks for stopping by!

Products used: Emerson Aerobics stamp from American Art Stamp, and the following:



2 comments:

  1. Crayons that don't streak!!!!!! That's the beauty of Copics. People say "if you don't shade why spend the money on Copics?" CUZ THEY DON'T STREAK BITCHES! AND IT'S MY MONEY AND I'LL SPEND IT ON WHAT I WANT! AND I WANT COPICS! I COULD QUIT ANYTIME I WANT TO BUT I DON'T WANT TO!!!

    Sorry. Was that out of control?!

    Great card, btw, if you have run and hid in a corner after that rant.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)