Saturday, March 1, 2014

Love, Peace, Joy

For the new Jingle Belles Challenge we have a sketch:


I LOVE this sketch! I made this:


I love these MME Milo papers! It's probably the green & blue that sukked me in. I also like that I used them for a Christmas card and they aren't even Christmas papers! :D

I busted out my new-to-me Paper Smooches Notebook die to use for the sentiment. Oh, about that sentiment, lookie:


This is a mystery stamp I found in my Christmas collection. No label. And this is why you should always test a stamp before you use it the first time. *ahem*

This was fun! I liked the sketch so much, I used it on another card, too. You'll see that later today.

Thanks for stopping by!

Products used: SU Dimensionals, and the following:


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour palette, Leslie ... looks fabulous with that cutie patootie snowman! Great unconventional stamp you found in your stash!! Thanks so much for coming by my blog and leaving me some sweet words ... it's much appreciated! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card, and I need to do that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! What an untrustworthy stamp that is. I've had that happen to me before. Put it in the microwave for about 5-8 seconds and peel the stamp off, cushion and all and mount that puppy on the right way. Silly stamp. Great card and I definitely admire that notebook topper. And... Paper Smooches has DIES?! This is terrible news. How ever will I afford myself? Love you card and the colors and the non-Christmasy papers that I never would have noticed weren't holidayish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That notebook topper is so fun ... and I always love a snow dude ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color combination that that snowman is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this sketch, too, and i especially ♥LOVE♥ what you've done with it! that die is awesome (especially with the serendipitous mystery sentiment, lol!) and the little snow guy is SO TOTALLY PERFECT for the circle element! awesome!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)