Saturday, March 1, 2014

HELLO!

Once again, I missed the cut-off for the challenge I was playing, but I don't know why I'm so surprised. Sigh. The challenge was The Paper Players:


and I went literal with the sketch, right down to the colors! Lookie:


I put three pieces of washi tape onto a Shallows note card. For a sentiment, I spied the stack of pre-cut Hellos, so I used them! I colored one not-quite-black with my Copic N7, then glued them all together. I decided the sides looked funny white, so I spent an hour of my life coloring the sides. Please remind me never to do that again. I can learn to embrace the white edges, seriously.

I covered the word with my clear Wink of Stella brush pen, so it's all sparkly:


I kinda like it. :) And now it's all off my desk, and I can move on to other things.

Thanks for stopping by!

Products used: Misc washi tape, and the following:



3 comments:

  1. you know, when i saw this sketch on paper playful i thought, "this is SO LESLIE"! (& i was soooooooo right!!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, it's all sparkly and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card. I like that even the pattern in your tape mimics the one on the sketch card. And yes... white edges are good.

    okay. not really. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)