Sunday, January 29, 2012

Belated Birthday

For my last project tonight, I pulled out this sketch from Card Positioning Systems:

and opened my new pack of Cosmo Cricket Clementine papers (which is just so yummy!) and this came out:

The small panel with the sentiment is from the pack, too (the panel is, not the sentiment); I trimmed it down a little. I like the little green hill and flowers on that panel - it looks so right. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches.

My Happy Accident of the moment was when I went looking for a button and saw the package of unopened Cosmo Cricket Material Girl buttons hanging from the hook on my lamp that is my accessory overflow. Okay, one of the overflows. See:

Since the button package was not re-sealable, the contents have been put into an old SU embellishment container and have been stowed ... somewhere else. At least it's one less thing hanging there. Baby steps.

Alrighty, then. I think I'll go do more laundry so I can go to work tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. oh man, do i need to go buy the sentiment you used! i'm always running late on b-day cards! your card is too cute, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! love the colors in those papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! Love the colors :) Thanks for joining us at CPS :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)