Saturday, January 14, 2012

Jingle Belles 12:02 - A Sketch

Moving on through my piles of sketches and challenges, I picked up this sketch for the current Jingle Belles Rock challenge - Sketching Through the Snow:


Remember back a few weeks ago when I said I might try tags this year instead of cards? Well, I tried. Lookie:

 I'm not feeling the love.

Here's the detail of the snowflakes, perhaps the only part of this tag I do like:

Meh. Good thing we have 2 weeks, because I certainly plan a do-over.

However, this tag DOES have both dots and stripes, so technically I can enter it in the Simon Says Stamp challenge. I think I will! :)

Info: All papers are from the upcoming SU SAB paper pack, except the glitter paper, which is from my Mike's stash. Tag base is from the remnant box. Ribbon is SU Ruffled Ribbon in Calypso Coral.

Now that it's 4 pm, maybe I'll shower and start my day. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. My first though when I saw it was Ooooo, I like it. Then I read further...what's not to like? The colors go together, it has ribbon and some glitter. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, *I* am feeling the loooooove and that's for sure! not that i would dis-encourage you from making another ♥FABULOUS♥ tag if you feel so inclined; but i am quite enjoying this one already: LOVE the snowflakes... (especially the glittery one!) lote the dots & stripes... LOVE the ribbon and twine!!! awesome, missus!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your snowflake embellie too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What? I think it's kraft-tastic AND that snowflake totally rocks. Will this also work for this week's challenge at The Kraft Journal? I am addicted to that challenge blog...

    ReplyDelete
  5. kraft-tastic indeed ... and I love that wonderful glittery ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are the BEST colors EVER! I think you pulled this off quite well, in spite of the fact that you're "not feelin' the love"... Good for you, I say!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super pretty, it caught my eye straight away...thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this tag, Leslie! The colors are great together and the glitter snowflake is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it's super cute and super pretty. I love that snowflake too.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)