Saturday, January 14, 2012

CAS Buttons

I mentioned earlier that I'm taking the Clean & Simple card-making online class. Well, as you probably guessed, I read/watch the classes at night, and save up all my ideas for the weekend. So today I took out some sketches, along with my never-ending stack of challenges I won't get to, and made this:

I used the buttons so I could enter the Catered Crop challenge to use BUTTONS! I know, there is a ton of white space here, and yes, it makes me twitch. But I'm taking this class so I can get over my fear of white space, so there you go.

I've made a couple of other CAS cards, too, but I'll post them separately so the challenge peeps don't have to read through everything. I can be verbose at times. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. The card is soothing in a patriotic sort of way. *smile*

    WV: orkedoun

    Orkedoun, Lorna's brother, was miffed that he didn't get his own cookie line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love the CAS design and your use of buttons.


    I’m dropping by from the Catered Crop.

    ~Cheryl~

    **I am offering blog candy on my blog. Please feel free to stop by and enter if you are interested.**

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)