Saturday, January 7, 2012

CPS 249

I'm working on my pile o'sketches this weekend, and first out of the gate is Card Postitioning Systems sketch #249:

I decided this would be a most-excellent way to exhibit a few still-uninked irreverent sentiments, so I made two cards. Here's the first one:

This paper is from the Basic Grey piccadilly 6x6 papers. I figured this one isn't my normal go-to paper pattern, so I'd use it all by itself and make it go away. You will see here in a moment that I am stuck in the "oh, let's add pearls" mode. ;/ This card speaks to me today because I've spent part of the morning gathering things I've meant to send to people but just haven't gotten around to it. I got around to it today.

The rest: Sentiment by MFT, Nestie tag die, and SU ribbon and pearls.

Here's my second card:

Again with the Memory Box "brioche" papers that are still out near my desk (no room ON my desk ...). You see the pearls again, and yes, I'm pretty sick of this color combination, too. I need to move on to something else. Seriously.

The rest: Sentiment by MFT, Nestie tag die, and SU ribbon and pearls. (I sound like a broken record.)

So stay tuned - I will post more sketches as I complete them. Should be a busy weekend. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Sketches are a great way to use up scraps! I need to see this pile of "mess" on your desk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it... I think I have some scraps to put to work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like 'em! Love that Picadilly paper!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)