Sunday, January 8, 2012

Moxie Fab World: Tuesday Trigger: By The Numbers

The current Moxie Fab World: Tuesday Trigger is By The Numbers, and they gave us this photo for inspiration:


I went with another literal interpretation because I had a pack of Making Memories stickers that were gathering dust, so I made this:


And so you can see it's not flat ;/ -->

This is another 100% remnant card, including the base, which is I think SU Confetti Tan. I used up almost all the numbers on the sheet. Now I need to make a few with letters and use up the whole thing! :)

I'm going back in. I might have one more card in me this weekend. :) Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. Fun card! Very nice take on the trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to use up that stash! Fun approach to the trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fun idea to use up those number and letter stickers I can't stop buying :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Leslie! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)