Sunday, February 5, 2012

Another Ribbon Wreath

A while back I started another ribbon wreath. Here is a photo of it in its beginning stages:


Here it is a little fuller:


And here it is in what I'm calling its finished stage:

 You'll probably want to embiggen that picture to see it better. I tried to get natural light, and it wouldn't fit on the door knob if the door was closed, so ... sigh.

Here's some detail shots of some of the different ribbons I used. There's lots of blues and creams, with a few yellow and burgundy thrown in for contrast ...


None of these blues go with anything else I have, but they go well with each other ...


All these ribbons are just happy to hang out together!

 I'm really pleased with how it turned out. Even more so in the space I've made in my Boxes Of Every Color Ribbon But The One I Need. Baby steps, people. Baby steps. It still needs a little hair cut, but I can get to that later ...

In other news, I'm in an organizing state of mind, so I may tackle some color drawers in my card catalog. I'll let you know how that goes.  :)


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. these are fabulous!!!
    A lot of work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leslie, I love your word "embiggen" ALMOST as much as I love your beautiful wreath. Thanks for the beauty and laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooooooooooooh! that is GORGEOUS and the perfect project for when one's ribbon becomes a bit overwhelming, too! BRILLIANT!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)