Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy Birthday, Korin!

I'm a day early with a very special birthday surprise....tomorrow is Korin Sutherland's birthday! A group of her friends got together today for a fun early birthday party, since tomorrow is the April Release Blog Hop for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, and we didn't want to take the spotlight from that. So please join us as we celebrate Korin's birthday a little early! After all - you can never have too much celebration, can you?!?!

If you've arrived here from Dina Kowal 's blog, welcome! (Well, welcome, anyway, but you know what I mean.) This hop started at Taylor Usry 's blog, so if you landed here first, you can start at the beginning and hop all the way through! The list is also at the bottom of my post for your hopping pleasure. 

For my card I used my new SNSS stamps and papers to make this:


I love this kitteh so much I have her in both digital AND the clear stamp set. :)

Feel free to leave Korin some early birthday love, either on her blog, her Facebook page, or the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Facebook page!

Your next stop is Lisa Hjulberg, and here is the list of all the participants:

Leslie Hanna (you are here)

Thanks for stopping by!

18 comments:

  1. So cute and the kitty image is just perfect for Korin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack - that is so cute!!! I love that kitty - she will just love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Love the kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, such a sweet card. Korin will especially love it 'cause of the kitty. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, Leslie...perfect for Korin since she loves her kittens!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable... te quedó preciosa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card. Thanks for sharing..Happy Birthday Korin...

    ReplyDelete
  9. *squeal*

    I love how you used the ticket sentiment! HOW clever are YOU?!?!?! Thanks so much for joining the fun celebration for Korin :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling card Leslie. Such a sweet image and pretty papers. Love the ticket! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute kitty. She looks good with the floral background. I like the addition of the ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww! I can see why you love her! She is SO CUTE! Love the papers you chose to pair with her...fun colors and cute sentiment! Korin will LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooooooooh! that is indeed an AWESOMELY adorable kitteh... and a FAB birthday card!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhh SWEET! What a FUN card! Sorry I am late, was travelling yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)