First, you may remember this pearlized piece from one of my earlier posts:
(Ooh, that came out a bit dark, sorry.) The sentiment was right next to the grey piece on the desk, and this card pretty much made itself from that point. I thought that weird blue-ish button would be nice with the black & white, and I added a piece of Bermuda Bay DSP under it to kindof ground the whole thing. I couldn't decide on which twine to use in the button, so I used both. :)
Next up I had a tag I used to pick up all the extra spray and ink from my craft mat. That's something we learned in our Creative Chemistry 101 class - never waste ink! Instead of having a plan, though, I used the same tag over and over to pick up whatever was on the mat.
Today, while cleaning the pile o'stuff, I re-discovered my "missing" Magenta butterfly stamp, so I used it! I stamped it in Archival black onto that tag, and this is what I got:
The embossed panel was also in the pile o'stuff, so it got used, too. The Thank You is stamped on a remnant and sprayed with some Dylusions
I've declared this round of Clean-up to be over and done.
In other news, I'd intended to play with my Silhouette Cameo today, but instead I bagged a ton of my cards and listed them in my Etsy store. Also, I'm starting another online class tomorrow: A Cut Above. The first half of the class is about die cutting, and the second half will be about the Silhouette, so I'm pretty stoked about it. Hopefully, since I already own a Big Shot and a Cameo I won't be enticed to NEED much else. In theory. We'll see.
Thanks for stopping by!