Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WOYWW 04/11/2012

It's time for another WOYWW reveal. Just think of this as me taking one for the team, okay?

Here's my desk as of late Tuesday night, which is really Wednesday in the UK, so it's totally okay for WOYWWednesday:

The whole back section ... I won't even talk about it, because nothing has changed. No. thing.

I'll try to keep this short, as the new rulez say we don't need to compose a megillah here, so I'm skipping the numbers. Instead I've got a few close-ups for you.

On our left we have:

Distress inks, pearlized distressed sprays and the applicator & pads I used to apply the inks.

In the center we have:

many stamped sentiments. Whaaaaa, you don't stamp them a bazillion times to get one good impression? This is textured card stock, and it's fussy, okay?! Yeesh ...

And on the right we have:

card parts. Just pretend that pile o'papers isn't under there. kthx.

All of this was used to make the two cards I posted last night, so you can go here if you'd like to see the finished projects.

Hopefully you feel a little better now about your own work space. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Doesn't look too messy to me but it's amazing what can be edited out & I should know!

    Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love how we give ourselves tiny little work spaces and all the supplies barricade us in. Thanks for sharing. Mindy #120

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your little corner of the world. Like that fancy label you have there. and my favorite inks Distress Inks!!! have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great space here! Love Your distress inks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing
    have a fab crafty week and
    happy woyww
    kay #70

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like organised crafting to me! Take care, it's Sunday, but I'm still working my way through the list! Zo xx 75

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)