Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cheaper Than Therapy

As most of you know by now, I'm not a chocolate fan. I'm actually one of the few people on this planet that would take Key Lime Pie, or Carrot Cake, or heck - just plain sheet cake over a piece of chocolate cake. I mean, I like it and all, but it's just not my go-to comfort food. Now Circus Peanuts? That's a totally different story.

Because of this genetic defect, making chocolate-themed cards is tough for me because I don't feel the passion. However, since the rest of the world does feel the passion, these things sell like hot-cakes, so (being a good bizness-woman), I make them.

Now this guy is SUCH a cutie-patootie, I had to have him:

And yes, I agree: Chocolate is cheaper than therapy. And if all it takes is chocolate to make you happy, then by all means GO FOR IT! I still maintain I bought this tiny set for the cute doctor.

As an added bonus, I used almost all that remained of that piece of DSP by making 4 of these, and I also disappeared a piece or two of my hoarded Creamy Caramel card stock. (yay, me!)

In other news, today is "moving boxes and finding room for two tables and cutting card stock for kits" day, as tomorrow I have two full classes. I shall be very, very busy, but if I get done early (hahahahahaha!) I hope to find some time to make a few more cards before lights out.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. That is such a CUTE card (AND I love chocolate hihi)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am TOTALLY the same way! Chocolate cake is good and all...but I would rather have pie any day!

    (BTW, I am BookwormBarista's best friend just so you have a frame of reference as to who I am! :) )

    -Allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate is my comfort food, but sometimes I do just want Wegman's carrot cake!!!

    I haven't seen your therapist image in a while and I love your Nestie layers beneath him :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad that you acknowledged that this not loving chocolate is a defect. We can still be friends anyway.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)