Sunday, February 6, 2011

Crafty Pay It Forward

One of my tweeps asked if I'd like to participate in a Pay It Forward thing that's going around in BlogLand, so I said YES! (You can visit her blog by clicking here, then select BLOG from her menu.)

Here's the deal:

I promise to make a handcrafted item in 2011 & mail to the FIRST 5 people who comment that they would like to join in, only asking in return that you post this on your blog and offer 5 people something you make by hand and mail to them this year.

Sounds easy enough. The bestest part is I get THE WHOLE YEAR to make something. That's, like, forever, right? In my world it is. You watch, it will be Dec 30th and I'll be scrambling. :/

So if you'd like to play, just comment and let me know!

I hope to be back later with something crafty to show you. Right now I'm shopping for irreverence at Viva Las Vegas Stamps. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Me, me! I want a Leslie original! Off to update my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. meeee! I would! I posted it a few weeks ago, and not many people are interested lol. I think it's fun!! xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)