Saturday, March 16, 2013

Hello

This week I've been busy not making cards because I've been playing with mixed media. So far I've learned I suk at mixed media, so I have nothing to show you in that column. However, I've also been bad and I shopped. One of the things I got was this fun chevron cutting plate from Taylored Expressions, so I used it to make this:



I think what sold me on the die was a card that had all the cut-outs replaced in a rainbow pattern, and it was very cool. It also means she cut that plate many, many times, collected all the cut-outs, and put them back in. It's safe to say I do not have that much patience, especially after replacing only two rows of the white ones here. I did that to hide the meeting points of the washi tapes.

The teeny tiny letters are from the Fancy Pants Trendsetter Fundamentals sheet that I may or may not have ordered through my LSS. I seem to be drawn to these colors lately.

Now that I've actually made something, I'm going back in for more. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Products used but not linked below: Taylored Expressions Chevron cutting plate, misc washi tape, Whisker Graphics Divine Twine, MS gel adhesive.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)