Saturday, March 23, 2013

Spot The Mistake - We Have A Winner!!!

No, I am not dead, though I certainly am under the weather. I have not stamped for a week. No, that's not true. I have stamped, a lot, but it's all so much pretty trash. Sickness doesn't help the mojo, apparently.

So ANYway, my last lame post was a Spot The Mistake challenge, and you guys are great for playing along.

Yes, the mistake I had in mind was the use/used boo-boo. And yes, Celery was capitalized because it's my lazy way of typing the SU color Certainly Celery. Well played, everyone!

I've woken up Bobra to have him select a winner, and he told me to leave him alone and use random.org instead, so I did. We had a whopping 5 entries, and ... drum roll please .. the winner is:

#5 - Jessi - COME ON DOWN!  Whoot whoot!  *the crowd goes wild*

Please email me and I'll give you the choices for your color of Liquid Pearls.

Thanks for playing, everyone!

I hope to be back later with an actual card. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon.
    Congratualtions Jessi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay :) Surfacing from my stomach-flu fog to find out I won something is pretty cool :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)