Monday, April 20, 2015

Thank You

Here's another card I made at this past weekend's crop:


I wanted to try stamping the solid Thank You image on colored card stock with white pigment ink. I know me pretty well, and a single stamping wouldn't have worked, so I used my MISTI. I covered the stamp with white pigment ink, stamped it, then repeated a few more times until it was nice and solid.

I had done one first that I clear-embossed, then hated intensely disliked, so this time I just over-stamped it a lot and set it aside to dry.

The heart was stamped with Simon Says Stamp Cotton Candy Hybrid ink onto a small piece of pink card stock, then fussy-cut. After I stamped the sentiment in black, I popped the heart onto the card front with foam tape, covered it with Wink of Stella (duh) and Glossy Accents.

I guess this could be called CAS with lots of white space that's blue, and I kinda like how it turned out. :)

Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. The Thank You has kind of a ghostly effect, but I like it. I like that your white space is blue. White white space is just too.... well, white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! The white ink on that pretty blue cardstock is lovely. MISTI to the rescue.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)