Thursday, May 8, 2014

Good Morning, My @$$

While rummaging for something else the other day, I re-discovered one of my Bugaboo stamps and I just had to use it.  Here's my card, then I'll explain:


At first I wasn't going to share this one since I thought I'd done a more-is-more card. I thought the clock plus the window was too much, but a few friends thought it was just fine, and even if they were just being nice, you now get to see it. :)

I made the clock by stamping a circle from a Hero Arts set and added the clock arms from a Paper Smooches set. (both linked below)

For the window, I used a WPlus9 quilt die to cut some A Muse woodgrain card stock, then cut the die again from a piece of white. I left the squares in the white die-cut and added Distress ink to make it look like it was barely dawn. Then I put the squares into the woodgrain window frame, and added some white glaze dots for stars.  The lace was added to make it a little more homey. :)


By the way, the Copic 0 marker does not remove color from Distress ink. Ask me how I know. ;/

In other news, Bobra's rabbit friend visited yesterday evening:


The rabbit was just sitting in the yard, nibbling grass. Bobra was sitting in his window, twitching.

Here's another shot I took before the rabbit scurried away:


The rabbit is very cute, and I'm convinced he will nibble on my garden as soon as I plant it. I should station Bobra outside to stand guard, but he and the rabbit are about the same size, and I'm not sure Bobra would win. At least it's built-in entertainment for him. Like Rabbit TV. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Products used: Bugaboo stamp (A similar digi stamp is here. Totally Stampalicious, the makers of the clear stamp version of the Bugaboo digi images, closed their doors last year.), misc lace, A Muse woodgrain card stock, and the following:



1 comment:

  1. Does Bobra chirp at the rabbit too? I love your card especially as I had a tough time sleeping last night and though I got up at 11 I had slept only about 4 hours. I agree with the sentiment...and no there is not too much going on.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)