Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Miss You

I now present the last of the cards I made at Saturday's crop. These were more "me", and I used a bunch of already-cut remnants from a 6x6 pad to make them.

Here's one:


All paper remnants. I just stamped the sentiment and stuck it to another remnant. Done. Too easy.

Here is the other one:


I might have put this striped paper on upside down. Oh, wait, I meant to do that. :)

My lesson learned: I can work easily inside my comfort zone, as can most of us. It's good to stretch your wings a bit now and then, but when something doesn't work for me, I need to know when to back off and not stress myself with the effort to make it work. I need stamping to be fun, and I choose to only keep going with things that don't make me crazy. I do have that option, you know. :)

And lest you think I'm retreating into my cocoon, I'm taking the new Online Card Classes Watercolor for Card Makers class, so I'm still stretching a bit. All is not lost. :)

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)