Monday, May 12, 2014

OCC: Watercolor for Card Makers, Day 5 & 6 Homework, Part First


Days 5 & 6 of the Online Card Classes: Watercolor for Card Makers focused on coloring with water colors. I used Shari's sample as my inspiration and made this:


I like the white embossed image vs the standard black, and I used bright colors so I didn't feel the need to add something else. This was fairly easy to do, even. :)

I made a second card, but since Mr Linky doesn't let us link two images from the same post, I'll do a Part Second here shortly.

Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. Nice one! I have that stamp and I've never used it. I like what you've done with it here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooooooooooooooo utterly *FAB*!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)