Thursday, January 28, 2010

Challenge Two-fer

I call this a two-fer, but it may actually qualify as a three-fer. The two-fer is because it is for two challenges: Dreena's color (colour) challenge, and this week's SCS sketch challenge. The three-fer would be because right now I NEED two birthday cards, so making these as birthday cards just sealed it.

The colors for the color (colour) challenge are Real Red, Night of Navy, Crushed Curry and Whisper White. Here's what I made tonight:

I used up the remaining piece of the Graphic 45 paper - cut it in half and used it on two cards. Gotta stretch that stuff, you know!

I took a few liberties with the sketch:


...but it's pretty close. Here's a girlier version of the same card:

The only difference is the scallop instead of the plain circle under the sentiment. The first one is going to my son in college who may not appreciate the scallop version in the presence of his buds, if you know what I mean.

That's all I have - thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)