Tuesday, October 11, 2011

SOS Challenge #21 - Boo Are You

This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is Boo Are You, where we challenge you to make a Spooky card or use a black/orange color theme, or both! I went for the Black & Orange option, since I'm kinda already Halloween'd out.

Here's my card:


I opened and used my package of Memory Box nightfall papers for the black & orange. This piece was so perfect, I decided to break with tradition and make a square card so I could use most of the piece of paper. All I added was a strip of SU black lace (retired) and a sentiment in the bottom right corner made from my Lawn Fawn Harold's Alphabet. The card stock is Cajun Craze and Basic Black.

So easy it felt like cheating. :)

Now go into your stash, pull out some back & orange (or spooky) stuff, make a card, then link us up over at Shopping Our Stash so we can see what you've made!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. This is very nice! I like the addition of the black lace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful change from Halloween! Way to go with a square card too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this paper!! Great card, nice & simple which is so much nicer I think :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)