Saturday, March 2, 2013

Hello There

My recent order from Simon Says Stamp arrived today and I needed to break into a few things to initiate them. This is what came out:


I may or may not have acquired more washi tape, and that stars piece went perfectly with that piece of paper from the Basic Grey True Love 6x6 paper pack. Yes, I know it has pink in it, but I like it with the other colors, a lot.

Since the paper is called True Love and it contains pink, I thought it appropriate that I use a piece of star washi tape from a MME set called Boy Crazy. It's only right. Then I added some eyelets to the strips of paper and wove some Timeless Twine through them:


I poked each end down through the outer eyelets then both up through the center one to tie the bow.

This card came together pretty quickly, and I kinda like it. I may need to go play with some more of my new loot.

Thanks for stopping by!

Products used but not linked below: Timeless Twine, SU eyelets, SU Always Artichoke card stock.




3 comments:

  1. Love the chevrons and the eyelet trick. I have loads of them and hardly ever use them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you clever with the eyelets? I really like that idea, I'm gonna pin it so I don't forget it. I like the contrast of the stars and the chevrons, it's a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)