Thursday, March 7, 2013

Inner Peas

(Sorry about that blog title, but I love "whirled peas" bumper stickers, so it just came out.)

If I were to ever do yoga or meditate, this would be me:


I love it! Here's that sentiment, up close and personal:


When I saw the Serenity Diva stamp set in the new GinaK release, I bought it without a second thought. It just called to me -- what can I say? As a bonus, it juuuust fit inside one of the Simon Says Stamp talk bubbles.

And yeah, that's a piece of washi tape under the talk bubble. It needed contrast.

In other news, Bobra has discovered he can pop the washi rolls off my handy storage system and chase them around the house. I AM NOT AMUSED! (But he is ...)

Thanks for stopping by!





10 comments:

  1. Very, very cute! I'm with Bobra, love the washi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, Love, LOVE this card! I can so relate! LOL Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heehee!! Bobra is so VERY clever isn't he? Must take after his "mama". :D Love your card. Supah cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your image is terrific, and backing the sentiment with washi was smart. A great card design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i ♥love♥ that cat! you could post a video, i bet it would go viral - the imaginary video in my head is laugh-out-loud funny, so my pets are giving me the "look". OH, great card, too, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can picture you in Yoga class using this sentiment as your mantra! Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm right there with you! Bobra likes washi tape now - he's been corrupted! You should check out this website - www.greatcosmichappyass.com - you will love it. You will, I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it. That bubble is perfect and the washi tape contrast was a great idea. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cool! I love it! I need that die and stamp set too...darn you and your enabling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love it! That would be me too :) How awesome that it fits right in the speech bubble!
    And Bobra...not cool, dude, not cool!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)