Saturday, March 2, 2013

Scrappy Creation

I was fussing round in the craft room today and decided to clean use some of the UFOs on my desk to make a  little more space. This is what came out:


It's all remnants and UFOs except for the card base, and yes, I am very proud. Neat people don't make the exciting kinds of discoveries I do, and they are really missing out.

I wasn't sure what to put on the banner to keep it from looking like it was levitating off the card, so I made a button out of some of the pool paper I had left after I trimmed it down to cut the layer. The twine hides a slight mis-stamp that could not be covered by the banner. The bling above the banner are also strategically placed to hide a few unexplained schmears.

I'm going back in for some more craftiness. Thanks for stopping by!




3 comments:

  1. You did come up with some treasures on your desk. Nice strategic bling placement, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do find the coolest things in the UFO pile. I love that you make your own color coordinated buttons. This is a very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. You can email me your comment below and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)